Wednesday, June 6, 2007

3 Weeks Old

You have grown out of your newborn diapers and almost out of your newborn clothes. I took you to my old work today and you got lots of love. We have also had lots of sweet visitors at the house. Everyone says you are handsome. Maybe they are just being kind, but I think it is true. Most people notice your red hair and a few have commented on how pretty and flat your ears are. I guess that is a desirable trait. You coo when you are happy and sometimes make this grunting, growly noise when you are eating. This makes us think maybe you need a T-Bone instead of milk. You love to cuddle and are very sweet.

Here you are smiling a little.
Dad can always burp you best.
Addie loves you. She even covers you up in her favorite purple silky sometimes. Where ever we go, she tells people about you and says, "This is my baby, Ryan. Say...Hi Ryan. He is so cute, huh?"

1 comment:

The Johnson Junket said...

Shannon,
Ryan is super cute! I am so happy for you, Phil and Addie!